Evening all. Warning with all the bad weather we are having here at the moment, it was very hard to get a good photo. The challenge this time round was a recipe challenge, which was fun as I have never done one before. This is my second attempt as my first one ended up having a few extra bits and bobs. The recipe was 1 x cardstock, 4 x patterned papers, 3 font, 5 buttons, 6 staples and ink, paint, mist ect.
I had lots of fun with this. With my patterned papers I misted, inked and cut them with the cuttle bug to make my flowers and leaves. I cut out the couple of wee butterfly’s from them to. My card stock is on the back, you can see it around the edges which I have distressed and inked. I added one full size patterned paper, did some distressing, inking and a lot of glossy accents which you can not pick up on photos. I used the buttons as flower centers, my staples are randomly put around the outside edge. My three fonts are my title, the little black strip, and the stamping on paper to mat my photos. I added some pen to.
this is a bit different from my norm, hope you enjoyed. So if you feel like a challenge, held over to here and have some fun. Happy scrappin everyone 🙂